Step Three Expanding Your Options
Remote Call Transfer
Whenever you receive or place a call on your Mobile Manager, you can transfer that call to any other phone or person.
Remote Call Transfer Highlights:
- Quickly transfer callers from one phone to another.
- Transfer callers to another person.
- Use from any phone, anywhere.
An Example of When to use Remote Call Transfer:
An important caller reaches you through your Mobile Manager on your cellular phone. Your cellular phone's battery is running low. By touching a few buttons, your caller can be transferred conveniently to your office phone.
Rather than transferring the call, you can also stay on the line and host an On-the-Fly (unscheduled) conference.
To Transfer a Call:
- Receive a call on your Mobile Manager or place a call through your Mobile Manager.
- Touch #5 to start the transfer.
- At the dial tone, touch in the number you want to transfer the caller to. (Include the area code.)
- When the transfer party picks up the phone, touch #5 again.
- All three of you will be connected. Hang up and the two parties are connected.
Tip! If the transfer party does not pick up the phone, touch #6 to return back to the original caller.
|Previous | Next|